Survival Endless... Hordes of Zombies coming from your backyard invading your house for you.
Here's a strategy which uses no cob cannons i.e. Cobless.
- This strategy is based on draco89123's Harmless setup with reduced winter melons and gloomshrooms.
- This is a laddered strategy, which means Jalapenos are banned from this strategy. Needs no pumpkin maintenance - not even using pumpkins at all!
- No pumpkin maintenance
- Less debt on plant loss
- Needs no blovers
- Enough damage to kill a Gargantuar without stalling/freezing
- Gloomshrooms can easily get killed back and forth
- Not enough Twin Sunflowers - ocasionally add Sunflowers whenever possible
- Laddering may fail
- There are plants that are always brought in every flag
- No Jalapeno
Pool Buckethead Zombie
Pole Vaulter Zombie
Low to None
- GREEN: Immune to Bungee Zombies and Catapult Zombies
- LIGHTBLUE: Base of the formation - Must always be safe
- PURPLE: Major Fumed Base - Will often be repaired due to Football Zombies, Giga Gargantuars and Snorkel Zombies
- BROWN: Stalling area
- BLACK: Doomshroom area
How it's doneEdit
Just do it. Yeah you know what I mean. Yes, you put Iceshrooms or twin sunflowers at the back before they come again.
No Footballers or GigasEdit
Brown areas are now frivolous and you may waste sun there, if you want.
Nothing really special / Moderate to NoneEdit
Doomshrooms are ALSO frivolous then. Use the black area between gloomshrooms as Iceshroom / Twin Sunflower area.